Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Equation in the Minds- To simplify it

Frustrations + enjoyment, guilt +pleasured, happy + tearful, funny + lame, stupid + narrowly intelligent, agressive + too forgiving, spendthrift + splurger,
pretty + yet loner, friendly , + loner, attracting+ loner, well-off = LONER.

Aah now I've figured. The answer is 'loner'. Cant define the emptiness. It is a void which I find it at night and the morning after I start measuring the space. In the evening I would fill it up, but during the wee hours of sleep I realise it is not filled after all...

So I look for Green and Cool Mr. Viceroy for all the sessions of the day. He's a Sensation when Flamed. Enters into me and gives me a insatiable heat. And he leaves without any signal killing me softly.

No comments:

Post a Comment


nithya Total Pageviews