Saturday, June 13, 2009

I wanna a Puppy. Keep him close to me while I sleep. Feed him while I stroke him gently. Climb up to me whenever he sees at the end a tiring day from work. Command him to my presence if only he's up to naught. & attract lotsa love from my lil nieces & nephews.

Sometimes I wonder why people like small and cute living beings. Just "to pour out unconditional love". No expectations on either side, no demands, just cuddles & exchange of simple words & rubs from each other. Only cos they can't speak.

I just would like one. Someone to look out for when you come back home. Just need an urgent arrangement for a partner who loves dogs as one of his kid.

Just can't explain the excitement. But can I maintain him? Gd Qns.!

No comments:

Post a Comment


nithya Total Pageviews