Sunday, July 19, 2009

It is not the end.

So much of rage
To see numbers escalate in my age
I cant dance it off like you MJ,
to retreat in disarray.

So FrustrateD. Lowest point in my Life.

I've a car coming up. But I guess no one would be as eagerless as I am.
Friends tell me watch the expenses. That was when the times were good and fog was no where to be seen.

The moment the strategy change in my organisation no one welcomed it with open arms as one could imagine.
Sales dropped and so did the revenue. It feels like being a poor kid again. Something familiar and unwanted especially with the never-ending expenses.
Lest hope not the stress and tension.

All I can do for now is Hope for the High Spirit to Hit Me Again.
I need the money. I need my shape. I need my arrogance. I need my Power.

I NeeD My Presence to be felt. Confidence may be restored. Keeping pride in Check.
I am that Millionaire by the Age 32. (one year after me golden age 31.)

Lord, Pls don't make me regret getting my new White Knight Asset.
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment


nithya Total Pageviews