Thursday, December 6, 2012

A New Milestone

I can only write a blog when I'm facing extreme of emotions. Coming back after almost half a year means I'm nearing an important milestone.

It is time that I have to believe that Knights and Saviors do exist. On 21st Jul 2008, I thought my first ever car Kia Cerato Forte was my knight. But its a car, desired by many and that subject is achievable by many too. It can leave you or even make you leave the world.

In fact today, I've seen my knight in person.
*The man who faces the south, the direction towards final phase of any living organism, who brings an ending, which leads to a change, a reincarnation, NEW Birth and beginning of my life.
If ignorance has a human form, let that be me. May I just be that demon, the demon of ignorance who had all along went through illed moments because of that very IGNORANCE, killed by the man facing the south.

Today is the moment I'll stand tall eventually. Living the dream I dream of because of this Knight facing the south. Without you I'm meaningless... Thank You Lord. Thank You Baby...

And am renaming my blog to DaNi NiDa. ( portmanteau of our names)

* Dakshinamurti literally means 'one who is facing south (dakṣiṇa)' in Sanskrit. South is the direction of Death, hence change.[5] In every Siva temple the stone image of Dakshinamurthy is installed, facing south, on the southern circumaA mbulatory path around the sanctum sanctorum. Perhaps, of all Hindu Gods, he is the only one sitting facing south. The great seer Ramana Maharshi, has said in letter 89: one meaning of Dakshina is efficient; another meaning is ‘in the heart on the right side of the body’; Amurthy ’means Formlessness' . "Dakshinamurthy Stotra" in Sanskrit, means the "Shapelessness situated on the right side".

Indian tradition accords a special reverence to the Guru or the teacher. Dakshinamurthy, in the Hindu system of beliefs is regarded as the ultimate Guru - the embodiment of knowledge and the destroyer of ignorance (as represented by the demon being crushed under the feet of the deity). The Jnana Mudra is interpreted in this way:- The thumb denotes the God and the index finger denotes the man. The other three fingers stand for the three congenital impurities of man viz. arrogance, illusion and bad deeds of the past births


nadhiyengu sellum kadalthannaith thaedi (2)ponvandoadum malar thaedien vaazhvil nee vandhadhu vidhiyaanal nee endhan uyiranroa...

Tera sahaara mil gaya hai zindegiHumko kinaara mil gaya hai zindegi...

No comments:

Post a Comment


nithya Total Pageviews