Friday, July 1, 2011

Unexplainable Exponential Growth of My Explosive Sensitivity

Gonna implode with seething anger.
Gonna drown in my own tears.
Gonna scream in silence.
And the metaphor goes on.
I'm feeling that this world is about to eat me up.q

This threshold for intolerance is overwhelming. But when I expect respect from people I love I beget mockery. I've decided it is ok if I stay Away and be on my own & leave me alone for now.

I can't stand them. Perhaps some of them in this Wala group can't. Some of Em  just left unspoken and I too will just leave. Cos no one has the right to overcome anyone in the name Of Joke. To mock my Culture, ridicule anything that is deemed sensitive an issue. 

I'm in a serious world of creating a name for myself. Creating a new
Me. An expecting mother who has a new Creation in her Womb undergoes the
Extreme of sensitivity in her senses and her moods. I'm no different.
My brain and mind is just evolving to create something and the outcome is going to stay A  lifetime of mine.

I'm not gonna tolerate cos I'm not the same me. Im tired of ppl who poke Fun On others for Their Own pleasure. Cos I know what they become. The biggest questionable joke Of Their Own Life. I've seen God make them suffer. 

I wanna stay away. Smiling within

3 comments:

  1. http://forum.baby-gaga.com/about1527384.html

    The Professional Astrologer argue hat when these 12 conventional stars were introduced the earth was in a different position with respect to sun as well as moon.
    You may loose your original stars and have new one, this movement of earth created a 13th star Ophiuchus and to accommodate it in 365 days of the year that span of previous 12 stars have been shorten.
    It means as i am a taurean now i am not taurean any more, i am Aries now.
    Sun is constant at its position but the Earth is constantly moving around it orbit and now its in different position so the stars should change accordingly.
    The introduction of 13 star Ophiuchus is not new, it was also present in the findings of ancient astrologers as well as. Its sign or animal is still not confirmed yet.
    To find your new star read the information below.
    New Dates of 13 Signs
    Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16

    Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11

    Pisces: March 11- April 18

    Aries: April 18- May 13

    Taurus: May 13- June 21

    Gemini: June 21- July 20

    Cancer: July 20- Aug. 10

    Leo: Aug. 10- Sept. 16

    Virgo: Sept. 16- Oct. 30

    Libra: Oct. 30- Nov. 23

    Scorpio: Nov. 23- Nov. 29

    Ophiuchus: Nov. 29- Dec. 17

    Sagittarius: Dec. 17- Jan. 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, only time will sometime give healing touch.

    I can imagine the situation you might have faced to write this and also to experience what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


nithya Total Pageviews